RISA-3D & RISACalc
The Perfect Pair for Structural Engineers
Much of the work that structural engineers do on a daily basis is concentrated on developing unique solutions for smaller, individual problems on a larger project. As a result, the need for structural engineering software that is both agile and user friendly is paramount to their success. While most engineers are familiar with RISA-3D, RISACalc offers engineers with unique functionality not included within RISA-3D, such as steel joists, composite beams and individual foundation elements. When paired together, RISA-3D and RISACalc offer a quick and easy workflow for most typical structural engineering problems.
Register to learn how to:
- Solve everyday structural engineering problems using RISA-3D and RISACalc
- Utilize RISACalc to "fill gaps" in RISA-3D functionality
- Create complete documentation for analysis and design using RISA-3D and RISACalc
- Attendees will earn one (1) PDH credit.
- Group registration is not supported.
- This webinar will be available as a recording.